Tuesday, May 11, 2010

my exam day and skool

hi people i am the boring person and has never had a relationship with a guy i mean i am stil young so i understand lah and my friends in skool they r weirsd its just they have a lot of secrets like just now in skool they always talk to gether then when i talk to them they like um yan hi thats wat make me feel sad and now i feel i should just don't care bouit themn frist studies always come first just like they sey so maybe after the exams i can settle thius prob its just a minor thing ya u noe iw onder why peopel don't want to take blog or create a blog account coz its fun u can express your feelings and tell people oput there your everyday experience hmmmmm!!! i wish smbody could understandd my life other than my friend sand my parents which r my family and that person would noe that i am nice and pretty on the outside and inside ya tahst all i ahve to sey oh ya one more for me HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! hahaha anyway i am doing chalet bbq party for my birthday YAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment