Sunday, May 30, 2010

holidays part one

dear diary
ummm holidays so far only three days but ok lah but damn boring walau anyway i am having afew meetings with friends for music project but wth i have to be busy and but the gd news is i am meeting my fav niece on 20th junbe and her cousin which also my friend gg(going)to plaza sing i noe boring but its ok after that we try to figure out an dagree with each other if they want to go orchard girls day out and by the way its on a sunday WOW my parents are great allowing me to go out on a sunday wiht my niece and her cousin usually sunday suppose to be a like so called family day but well they agreed so i go out lah and my birthday is on 11th july OPPS.... did i tell u this laredy anyway sori for the bragging i am actually holding a bbq chalet party at downtown east coasta sands so thats all for tday since i am so damn bored tahts wat i would do brag about the day and life
tata for now

No comments:

Post a Comment