Thursday, May 13, 2010

i am happy everyday

dear diary i am happy tday coz jnust now in skool my friend told me that she dreamt that i was engaged to ashraf my crush and i was girl u kidding me trhen my other friend aidah sey exited lah then i sey crazy or wat i was shock JAWBREAKER anyway and she sey she was married the friend who told me that i was engaged to ashraf and she gt three kids and a buglow adn also 2 bmws WOW!!! and her husband like arab arab like that then one day me and ash when to swimming pool then i shouted and called my friend who was there then my freind ask eh u alone ah no i with ash and ash was behind hiding behind the wall he sacred he physey i engaged with him coz last time people used to make fun of me an d nw i am toatallt slim slimmer than my friend then like its a secret engagement coz non of his friends noe if his engaged or nt execpt for my family lah is it cool or NOT and then my friend sey when he talk he sound like rough omg i am engaged to my crush and i am slim its like now I AM SO HAPPY EVERYDAY COZ I GET TO MEET ASHRAF!!!i just like him but now like nt sooo much lah

No comments:

Post a Comment