Tuesday, May 11, 2010

excitement day and prep and consultation

today was okay coz i had my malay paper 2 it was ok and tm science iyo anyway tday me suppose to go back to my aunts house so since i walk the same direction as zahin my friend i talk to him along the way and we talked about things and expres our feelings bout some things and we talked bout poeple but gd n bad things but nt so bad lah anyway so iwent to cs century square to buy aplle juice but the stall has nt open yet so i waited and talked with zahin bout stuff and our life n we saw our classmates and they saw us o they talked to us from above and we did nt go down so we just continue talking then evrything happened i wanted to go home so me and zahin went out of the mall then it was ime for us to part as friends anyway so its just i wish my romeois out there for me u noe.since i was small i was waiting for my romeo to swep me off my feet hmm i am a romantic person yes so i just love shakespears creation of romeo and juliet ya "OH ROMEO""OH JULIET"its just so sweet and romantic ya i wish my romeo will come to me ya bye poeple
'

No comments:

Post a Comment