Friday, March 4, 2011

yay next mon camp

yoyoyo people
howya doin,fine? well me so so anyway next mon i have adventure camp for sec2 and its like so fun cnt wait for it its like the first time i am so happy gg to camp since the last time pri 5 camp which i suffered alot thanks to some devils and bullies who bullied me during camp anyway cming back i am so happy got camp coz i would be spending it wif my classmates and frens tooo!!!:).and like i wish i bunk wif either the classmates that i am quite ok wif communication wise and or would be better sleep wif my frens.which i feel more comfortable.and u noe wat they have aircon in the huts cool rite and there is a sea view but the games i am sure would be tough or fun but watever it is enjoy myself coz i wanted to do all this adrenaline shocker stuff and i must make sure not to panic when i am at a great height which i am scared of.

No comments:

Post a Comment