Saturday, July 10, 2010

MY 13th BIRTHDAY

yo people naquiyah here i just celebrated my brithday yesterday but actually my birthday is tday anyway we celebrated my birthday at chalet coasta sands downtown east.then my friends came but ventually and unluckily it rained when i wanted to pick them up but sad only two poeple can come but its ok one of them wanted to  come but cnt and the other one also but its ok as long as my friends r there and alos my relatives thne the rain stop my  parents started the bbq then i was excited then me and friends and fav relative started to do the bbq till at nite it was tiring then they said thye had to go home but too bad the cake had finish already but its ok i can still buy the cake fro them but i like wat my friends and relatives give me and i appriciate it ya coz most of them the things actually was actually almost something that i wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment